Thursday, March 5, 2009

Relay for Life and Spring Break

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged.

I will definitely catch up during spring break! I am so excited and have so many plans for the break; I can hardly wait.

March is finally here! Which brings two of my favorite yearly events at UF. The first if Relay for Life and the second is the CSF Spring Retreat.

Well..more later..I am much too tired to continue and I need to cover a Chomp Cancer Carnival in a couple hours (yikes).

-tati

ps. Spring is way too cold here in Gainesville. I can't believe I wanted to go to school up North. (shudder).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tati!

Awesome blog! I agree spring has been way too cold in Gainesville. I read your professional blog too, but there's no place to comment. Keep up the great work. I hope you have a wonderful spring break! Check out my blog sometime when you get a chance. It's still young, but I'm constantly working to improve it. :)
http://whenthetruthistold.wordpress.com/